TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEBSITE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY AS SOON AS THEY ARE POSTED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- In these terms and conditions, the term “you” means you the user; and the terms “FBTM”, “Fashion Brands To Malta”, “http://www.fashionbrandstomalta.com/”, “we”, “us” and “our” refers to http://www.fashionbrandstomalta.com/ which is owned and operated by Kristal Camilleri Murison (the “founder of this website”).
- Contact: You can contact us with any questions, queries or complaints by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where we refer to “Content” in these terms and conditions we mean all content, information and material, including software, technology, text, links, comments, messages, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, and all audio visual or other material appearing on or emanating to and/or from the Website.
- These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) govern your use of this Website and any related webpages under our control (including, those on social media sites, such as our official pages on Facebook and Twitter) as well as the comments on the Website. Where we use the term “Website” in these terms and conditions we therefore mean this website and all those associated content pages.
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to use the Website.
- The Website may include hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. We do not control such websites, and are not responsible for their content, privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those websites may collect. Linking to any other service or website from this Website is at your own risk.
- Any third party website that links to this Website must not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around our Content, unless previously agreed with us; harvest Content either from our pages or our feeds and repackage for public use, unless previously agreed with us; use any trade mark or logo of this website without permission from us;
- http://www.fashionbrandstomalta.com / Kristal Camilleri Murison expressly reserves the right to request that any link which is in breach of these terms and conditions be removed and to take whatever other action we deem appropriate.
- We have no responsibility or liability for any content provided by guest posters and commenter’s, or any type of external communications.
- Any external communications on the Website are not private or confidential and can be seen by others accessing the Website.
- We reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, move or delete any external communications in our sole discretion and without notice.
- Payment and Postage Solution Service: This website offers its members the opportunity to order from select fashion brands which currently do not cater for the Malta market. To be able to order through some of the select brands, you would require a UK bank card and a UK delivery address. This is where we can help. You complete the form and send the payment, we process your order and deliver to your doorstep in Malta. The service DOES NOT COVER returns. Please liaise with the brands directly in the UK regarding returns.
- Competitions and Prizes: From time to time we may run competitions, free prize draws and promotions on the Website. These are subject to separate terms and conditions that will be made available in each instance.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that your use of the Website is at your own risk.
- We are not liable for direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages arising from your use of the Website, the internet or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Website, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the Website, your use of or reliance on the Website or any of the information or materials available on the Website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Last updated: March 2014