When you visit the Site which is powered by WordPress and WooCommerce, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Google Analytics collects first-party cookies, data related to the device/browser, IP address and on-site/app activities to measure and report statistics about user interactions on the websites and/or apps that use Google Analytics.
- You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
- You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may opt in to receive our newsletter through the form on the Site. The newsletter form is powered by MailChimp, a third party service we use to store your name, email address, date of birth, gender and telephone number so that we can communicate with you and send you relevant communications. You can opt out of the emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or you can send us an email asking us to delete you from the list to:
At any time, you may decide to get in touch with us using the contact form on the site. We will be able to view you message and your email address which we will use to communicate with you (unless your email is considered SPAM). We consider a spam email to be any email that was not requested by us but was sent to us anyway, typically (but not always) with malicious intent. The source and identity of your email is anonymous and there is no option to cease receiving future emails.
Whenever you decide to participate in a competition, you are requested to leave your email address details in order for us to get in touch with you should the need arise. Your email address is collected via Google Forms and is only kept for a short period of time during the competition. Once the competition is over and a winner has been contacted and confirmed, your email address is deleted from the system automatically and it is not shared.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact Forms Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Third Party Sites
We are an approved joint controller with the advertiser and with publishers of the Awin Network.
Awin primarily uses consumer data for tracking. Tracking enables Awin to understand a consumer’s
online journey across the Site and onto other particular websites made after viewing or clicking an advertisement. The purpose of tracking is to attribute sales and marketing effort by us, the Site acting as the publisher, to a particular transaction, to enable advertisers to reward us, the Site acting as the publisher on a per transaction basis. Tracking also allows Awin to provide us the Site and advertisers with related reports.
- Tracking domain cookies: Cookies served by the Awin domain when a consumer clicks on an advertisement displayed on a publisher service.
- Device fingerprinting: Method by which Awin can uniquely identify a device by considering certain attributes (incl. screen size/resolution and user configurations).
- Cross Device Tracking makes use of the tracking domain cookies and the journey tag, in the same way, and for the same purposes, as tracking. Additionally, Cross Device Tracking develops pseudonymous consumer profiles, which are then used to match multiple devices to a single consumer.
An individual will be giving his or her consent to an affiliate tracking cookie if they click an external link without changing their browser cookie settings. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
No control over third party sites:
When you click on a link or a banner, the “click” may take you off the Site onto a different site. These other sites may associate their Tracking Technologies with you, independently collect data about you, including Personal Information, and may or may not have their own published privacy policies.
We do not control these third party websites and we are not responsible for the data collection and privacy practices employed by any of these third parties or their services. We also encourage you to note when you leave our Site and to review the third-party privacy policies of all third-party locations and exercise caution in connection with them.
Third Party Plugins
Our website may also include third-party social media features and other third-party plugins and widgets. When such third-party features, plugins or widgets are displayed on our website, they are subject to the operator’s privacy policies instead of this policy.
We may use your Personal Information, Demographic Information or Usage Information for various purposes, including:
- to provide you with information such as to send you electronic newsletters or to provide you with special offers or promotional and marketing materials on behalf of us, including to let you know about new products, services or upcoming events;
- to enable you to participate in a variety of the Site’s features such as to enable you to participate in online entry promotions, quizzes, competitions.
- to improve the Site, marketing endeavors or our Site offerings;
- to customize your experience on the Site or to serve you specific content or ads that are relevant to you;
- to provide customer support;
- to contact you with regard to your use of the Site and, in our discretion, changes to the Site and/or Site’s policies;
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact page.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at admin [at] fashionbrandstomalta.com