- You can shop online from H&M UK but you need a UK address. Simply follow these 4 steps to get one:
- Sign up an account with Malta Post’s SendOn service .
- Verify your email address to get your FREE UK address along with a unique code to identify your account. Use this code after your name when ordering online.
- Proceed to H&M to order.
- As soon as MaltaPost receives your package you will receive an email notification with the delivery cost and date your package will be delivered. Keep the amount due handy on the due delivery date. Items usually arrive within 6 to 14 working days from when you place your online order.
Here is an example of how to enter MaltaPost’s UK Sendon Details. Remember to enter your unique code after first name.
Here is an image displaying our successful online order with H&M.
Go to Site to Order
Online shopping tips:
- It is worthwhile shopping online from UK fashion brands especially during a sale (which is most of the time!). Check here for sales across all the brands we promote.
- Always make sure you check their size guide before ordering. This brand does not deliver directly to Malta. This means that should you wish to return the good(s) you will need to pay for postage to return the item to the brand in the UK and then pay postage to get the new item delivered to Malta. Should you need to return any items back to UK get a quote from Return2UK. Or use a brand which delivers to Malta.
- We recommend you purchase from this brand if you already know your size and have purchased from this brand before. We suggest you take a moment to check the brand’s size guide and any reviews of the product from other customers.
- Use Paypal to settle payment where possible.
- Check your order before confirming (is the size right? Is the colour the one you want?)
About H&M UK
H&M is a Swedish brand founded in 1947 where it opened its first women’s clothing store in Västerås, Sweden as ‘Hennes’. In 1968 the founder of ‘Hennes’ acquired a hunting and fishing equipment store and thus expanded his market from solely women’s clothing to catering for men and children. The name was then changed to ‘Hennes & Mauritz’ , more known as H&M today.
Did you know that H&M has around 2,800 stores worldwide in 48 markets? That they employ over 100,000 employees? That they are the no. 1 user of organic cotton worldwide? That they have contributed $125 million to UNICEF for Children Projects?
More UK Fashion Brands
We promote over 20 other UK fashions brands. Some of the brands we promote deliver to Malta directly whilst others require a UK address. It only takes a few minutes to get a UK address by signing up to Malta Post’s Sendon Service. Find out how to get a UK address here.
- Check out other brands which deliver directly to Malta.
- Check out ALL our favorite UK Fashion Brands.
Team Fashion Brands to Malta